MAKING SENSE OF GOD
Our last session will meet this Wednesday, June 28th
7pm @ Pastor Aaron's
*Please check your e-mail
for the address and potluck info.*
Session 5 Resources
1. Sermon (Aaron J. Chung): If God is Good, Why is There Evil and Suffering?
2. Sermon (Aaron J. Chung): How Can a Loving God Send People to Hell?
Session 4 Resources
1. Video (Ravi Zacharias): Why So Many Interpretations of the Bible? Which One is Right?
2. Video (Dr. Michael Horton): Recovering Scripture - Can Anyone Really Know What the Bible Actually Says?
3. Sermon (Timothy Keller): Literalism - Isn't the Bible Historically Unreliable and Regressive?
Session 3 Resources
1. Video (Francis Collins): The Veritas Forum at Caltech (How I became a Christian)
2. Video (N.T. Wright): Evolution and the Debate Between Science and Faith
3. Video (Michael Horton): Defend the Faith - "Doesn't Science Disprove Christianity?"
Session 2 Resources
1. Sermon (Tim Keller): "Exclusivity- How can there be just one true religion?"
2. Video (Ravi Zacharias): "How Do You Know that Christianity is the One True Worldview?"
Session 1 Resources
1. TED Radio Hour: "Believers and Doubters"
2. Introduction Video
Making Sense of God is a monthly open forum that will begin in January 2017, for seekers, skeptics, and those who have questions about Christianity. Each of our six gatherings provides a safe and open space to explore the toughest claims of the Christian faith with friends who do not identify with religions, but are open to learning more.
Dates: Jan 26, Feb 23, Mar 23, Apr 20, Jun 1, and Jun 28
Location: Adelante Studios, 2nd Floor, 25 W. 31 St. New York, NY
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below to register for Making Sense of God. If you would like to bring a guest, please fill out their information separately.